Friday, July 6, 2007

Minimum wage vs Commision

I do not know about you but I am not sure about paying minimum wage to loan officers or pay them just commission.

Department of Labor Opinion Letter on Outside Sales Employees (March 31, 2006)

Wage & Hour Guidelines presented during the 2005 Legislative Conference (April 11, 2005)
Fortney and Scott Attorneys at Law Opinion Letter

Outside sales employee vs. inside employee Huh? When I read legal things I do not feel to bright. But after reading all this legal stuff I know what I am going to keep doing, but I am still not sure what is right and what is wrong.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. (If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada. If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).